While opening QuickBooks, you may face certain errors/issues due to unoptimized screen settings. There is one such error that is causing problem within the system and that is “QuickBooks Resolution Problem”.
Follow the steps to fix your QuickBooks unrecoverable error.
- The icons and the font size of the homepage is either very small or it is too big to carry the setup.
- Transaction forms and reports do not fit to the screen.
- The icons on the top right corner of the screen do not appear on the screen.
- Hide or overwrites the tables.
- Missing Switch or Buttons.
- Screen distortion after maximizing or minimizing it.
- Truncated invoices of cutoff paid status.
- Blank Home Page.
How to fix QuickBooks Resolution Problem with ease?
- Go to QuickBooks Icon and right click on it.
- Now, click on Properties.
- Now, go to the compatibility tab and then in DPI settings, click on Disable display scaling.
- Here, click on apply and then click on OK.
- Now, open QuickBooks and check whether Homepage is visible on the screen with all tools and features or not.
Change View Preference of the Desktop
- Open any company file and go to the Edit Menu.
- Now, click on Preferences –> Desktop View –> My Preferences.
- Switch views from One Windows to Multiple Windows.
How to Edit Screen Resolution of your System?
For Windows 10
- On your Desktop, right-click and click on Display Settings.
- Now, in the left pane, click on Display and then select Advanced Display Settings.
- From the options, click on the display you want to edit (if you have more than one display with your computer)
- Now, click on the screen resolution to minimum of 1024 x 768 or higher and then select Apply.
- Now, select Keep Changes.
Point to be noted: There is a timer of 15 seconds run on the screen. You shall have that time to either keep changes or reset the window automatically. This will take your settings to the previously automated settings.
- Right-click on the Desktop and click on the Screen Resolution.
- Now, go to the drop-down menu of screen resolution and select the resolution to 1024 x 768 or higher.
- Now, select OK button.
Point to be noted: QuickBooks doesn’t support screen resolution lower than 1024 X 768.
To avail our service: We have made available various connectivity channels through which you can get in touch with us at any point of time. Call us on our Customer Support Toll-Free Number 1800-865-4183 and we will revert you with all information. You can also connect with us via Live Chat Support as per your time convenience. Live Chat Support is available on our website. You can also send us query on our official e-mail address email@example.com and we will revert you with respective resolution and reply.