While working on the QuickBooks, the user may get an error message or when they try to send the invoice to their customer with using outlook. The QB software is not able to send their email to outlook. In this blog, we will discuss the causes and its resolutions or if the user wants to directly contact us to fix the error, they can contact on QuickBooks Tech Support Number 24*7.
What are the causes of Error: QuickBooks has encountered a problem sending your usage?
- Inappropriate email setting
- Degraded MAPI32.dll file
- As administrator QuickBooks processing
- Inappropriate QuickBooks installation
- Inappropriate Outlook installation
- When the user tries to send email to the customer, it may be Outlook open in the background
How can I resolve the Error: QuickBooks has encountered a problem sending your usage?
Here we are describing some useful resolutions steps to fix the error as soon as possible.
Resolution 1: Make sure that QuickBooks is not processing as administrator
- Right tick on the QuickBooks software and choose the Properties icon.
- Choose the Compatibility Tab.
- Unselect the Run this program as Administrator.
- Tick on ok and restart the computer.
Resolution 2: Make sure that their email preference is set to properly in QuickBooks
Important Note: If the user uses Microsoft Outlook on the server, and open Outlook signs in before inspection the QuickBooks preference.
- Select the Edit > Preferences > Send
- Tick on my Preferences tab and tick on Ok
- Select the Edit > Preferences > Send Forms.
- Tick on my Preferences tab, choose the QuickBooks E-mail and tick on ok.
- Select the Edit > Preferences.
- Choose the Outlook and tick on Ok.
- Shut the QuickBooks and other application.
- Restart the Windows and QuickBooks
- Email the transaction or report
Resolution 3: Make sure the user set the correct Internet Explorer on their System
- QuickBooks software needs to Close.
- Now the user needs to open the Internet Explorer. .
- Now the user needs to tick on Programs icon.
- After performing the task the user needs to shut down the Internet Explorer.
- Now they can open the QuickBooks as well as they can email transaction or report.
Resolution 4: MAPI32.dll file needs to repair and test
- To fix the issue the user needs to use dll Word file.
- Restart their system and shutdown and reopen the system after performing the task.
- A blank document needs to open into Microsoft Word.
- Choose File > Send > Email as PDF Attachment.
- Select the file and click on send the email attachment.
- Check the issue has been resolved or not.
- First shut down all the open application or programs
- Now the user needs to tick on Windows and choose the system.
- Now double tick on Fixmapi.exe file and they can follow all the directions
- Now they can restart the system.
To fix the error, the user can follow the below steps:
- Shutdown all open system and right tick on MAPI32.dll file and they can rename the old file name with the new name.
- Restart their system.
- Now they can run and check the exe
Resolution 5: QuickBooks Reinstalling
- Uninstall the QuickBooks and reinstall the software.
Resolution 6: Repair Outlook
If the user still faces the same error on the system, they can directly call at the QuickBooks Technical Support number: 1800-865-4183. to fix their issue. We have a professional to solve the issue in a better way.